If you like Predominantly Orange and my work, please hook me up and subscribe to my RSS. Thanks! http://feeds.feedburner.com/predominantlyorange
Got some great links for you today. Up first is the Broncos:
– Knowshon Moreno and Robert Ayers were no shows yesterday because they have not signed yet.
– Here’s a practice report complete with pictures.
– We all know that Kyle Orton is starting, but Chris Simms is a great backup to have. Here’s the quarterbacks preview.
– Participate in the Fantasy Football Challenge over at Bronco Talk, and you could win a Broncos jersey.
– Former Bronco, Clinton Portis, still likes to play dress-up. Some things never change.
Now for some other sports related (and not so sports related) links:
– You may have to win a national championship to get a free pass into the White House. Just ask Shaq as he was recently denied.
– Despite what you think, volleyball can be exciting - especially when you throw some soccer into the mix.
– Richard Jefferson left his bride high and dry at the altar.
– T.O. speaks about someone other than himself. He handed the spotlight over to Michael Vick.
– I wonder what Walter Cronkite would think about sports and ESPN.
– Colt McCoy just took out a large insurance policy to protect himself from a career ending injury. Many other college athletes are doing the same.
– Frat guy talks weekend sports. Give it a look.
– Best hockey uniforms from the past and today.
– Basketball needs to start soon. Ron Artest just started his rap tour in China.
– Suffer a heart attack with one spoonful of pork brains.