Broncos Links brings you Denver Broncos news, opinions, multimedia, and more from around the internet.
Good morning Broncos Country. The news can’t always be good from training camp. Yesterday we learned that Montee Ball would need surgery to remove his appendix. While it will be tough to miss him for the preseason games I can’t help but think how awful it would have been if Ball had played on Thursday night and his appendix might have burst. Best wishes for a speedy recovery Montee! Hillman – this is your chance to shine . . .
- ESPN’s training camp report for day 12.
- Kaptain Kirk’s training camp report from Monday.
- Quick Hits from training camp from DenverBroncos.com.
- Peyton Manning pays tribute to fallen Broncos fan.
- VIDEO: John Elway talks about Ball’s surgery and the preseason opener on Thursday.
- Chris Harris says he’s definitely going to be ready by week 1.
- ESPN takes a look at whether this Thursday’s game means more because it’s against the Seahawks.
News from the Broncos Opponent This Week
- Seattle Seahawks sign OL Wade Smith and DT Andrew Pulu.
- ESPN’s training camp report for Day 9 for the Seattle Seahawks.
News From the AFC West
- Arrowhead Addict thinks the Andy Dalton deal is good for the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Lamarr Houston claims the Oakland Raiders didn’t try to keep him.
- Jason Varrett and Brandon Flowers are not expected to play on Thursday for the San Diego Chargers.
In Case You Missed It – Recent Predominantly Orange Articles
- 41 Reasons Peyton Manning Will Choke This Season (Humor).
- 5 Broncos Roller Coasters. Speaking of roller coasters . . .
- Hillman Starts as #2 RB on depth chart but Montee Ball to Have Emergency Appendectomy so Ronnie Hillman to take over #1 RB position in the preseason games. Which leads to some Free Agent RB Options.
- TE Jameson Konz a Surprise on Broncos Depth Chart.
- First Depth Chart Analysis.
- Prosecuters Drop Charges Against TJ Ward. Cue huge sigh of relief.
- Broncos Depth Chart Analysis: Quinton Carter.
- Will Peyton Manning Go Deep More Often in 2014?
Broncos on Social Media
Don't Count Me Out!!
— David BRUTON JR. (@D_Brut30) August 4, 2014
— Kayvon Webster (@kayvonwebster) August 4, 2014
I appreciate the get well wishes everyone! I will be ok and come back stronger than ever!! #Broncos
— Montee Ball (@ballrb28) August 4, 2014