Reasons Why Bronco Fans Can Be Thankful
By Craig Hurst
Happy Thanksgiving Broncos Country! Picture of the scoreboard after Sunday’s game against the Chargers.
Once again, the holiday season is upon us; so it is time, once again, for us Bronco fans to step back, look at the Denver Broncos, and identify the things we can be thankful for when it comes to our beloved Broncos. Please continue reading for my list, and feel free to add your own items.
Happy Thanksgiving Broncos Country!
- Pat Bowlen – he says his main goal is to win championships, and he proved it when he gave the keys to Mr. Elway!
- John Elway, the Hall of Fame quarterback – Bronco football wouldn’t be what it is today if it weren’t for his superb career
- John Elway, the Football Executive – his leadership experience is being shown, once again, as he is responsible for building a championship team
- Peyton Manning – as a Colt, he hurt the Broncos so many times; thank goodness he is on our side now
- Bronco players and coaches, past and present – they all contribute to the team’s success
- The Broncos are 7-3 in 2012; last year at this point, they were 5-5, and there is just a different feeling
- Second consecutive divisional championship appears very likely
- NFL gamedays – there is nothing like Sundays in the autumn
- Bronco home uniforms are once again, PREDOMINANTLY ORANGE!
- Interstate-70; if you travel from out of state to attend Bronco games, you’ll appreciate this one
- RTD and the Light Rail – getting to the game is so much easier
- Mothers in-law and their willingness to learn about Bronco football
- The day after Halloween when all the orange items go on clearance (submitted by my wife)
Click here to read the list from 2011!
Make sure to follow Predominantly Orange on Facebook.