Denver Broncos wide receiver Jerry Jeudy will play in Week 2 against the Washington Commanders after practicing in full this late this week.
Jeudy missed the team’s Week 1 loss to the Las Vegas Raiders with a hamstring injury, but he was questionable for that game before being ruled out. His return in Week 2 should be a much-needed boost to the Denver offense.
Jerry Jeudy injury status for Week 2 game against Washington Commanders
Jerry Jeudy does not have an injury designation for Week 2.
Best prop bet for Denver Broncos with Jerry Jeudy playing in Week 2
Russell Wilson OVER 227.5 passing yards
Russell Wilson looked sharp at times in Week 1, but he ended up throwing for just 177 yards despite completing 27 passes.
The Broncos could use Jeudy’s big-play ability on the outside, especially since tight end Greg Dulcich is out in Week 2.
Courtland Sutton (four catches, 32 yards, touchdown in Week 1) also could use another player to take some attention off of him on offense. With Jeudy returning, it should be a boost to the entire Denver offense.
Whether you want to tail or fade this prop for Wilson, DraftKings Sportsbook has an offer for bettors to win either way on Sunday.
New users that sign up with the link below and wager $5 will instantly receive $200 in bonus bets. That’s a great way to start the NFL season.
Jerry Jeudy injury history
When he’s on the field, Jeudy is probably the most-talented receiver on this Denver team. The issue is that he’s missed time in each of the last two seasons.
Here’s a look at Jeudy’s injury history:
- Sept. 2020: Chest Rib Sprain/Pull – did not miss time
- Nov. 2020: Shoulder – did not miss time
- Nov. 2020: Pedal Ankle Sprain/Pull – did not miss time
- Sept. 2021: Pedal Ankle (high) Sprain Grade 3 – went on IR, missed six games
- Sept. 2022: Chest Rib Sprain/Pull – missed remainder of game
- Nov. 2022: Pedal Ankle Sprain/Pull
- Aug. 2023: Thigh Hamstring Strain Grade 2 – missed Week 1
When is Jerry Jeudy coming back?
Jeudy is expected to return to action in Week 2 against the Commanders.
Denver Broncos next 5 opponents
- Miami Dolphins, Sunday, Sept. 24
- Chicago Bears, Sunday, Oct. 1
- New York Jets, Sunday Oct. 8
- Kansas City Chiefs, Thursday, Oct. 12
- Green Bay Packers, Sunday, Oct. 22
Denver Broncos injury report
Washington Commanders injury report
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.