The Denver Broncos were flat out embarrassed most of their second preseason game against the Seattle Seahawks, including by Paxton Lynch.
The Denver Broncos were back at it for their second game of preseason action against Paxton Lynch and the Seattle Seahawks, and they were flat out embarrassed for the majority of four quarters of play.
The Broncos were sloppy on offense and defense but played perhaps their worst game on special teams where there was one error after another.
Denver couldn’t get much of an evaluation in this game as the officiating was throwing one flag after another. It was truly a sight to behold as the flow of the game was hindered from the moment backup players stepped foot on the field.
The biggest storylines in this game, which we’ll talk more about in detail:
- Paxton Lynch looks great for Seattle
- Andy Janovich hurt shoulder, did not return
- Drew Lock improves, regresses, then improves again
- TE Austin Fort carted off with a knee injury
- Joe Flacco and the top offense have a nice drive
- Backup offensive line stinks it up
- Malik Reed keeps making plays
- 26 accepted penalties between both teams
Let’s get into some of the details, and I promise we will wait to talk about Paxton Lynch until last.