Su’a Cravens’ energy is infectious
More from Predominantly Orange
- Broncos chances of landing Sean Payton dwindling, but not gone
- Denver Broncos dream coaching staff for DeMeco Ryans
- Denver Broncos: “Sleeper” David Shaw checks every box
- The Broncos’ coaching search likely has not gone to plan
- Special Chiefs Suck Offer: Bet $5, Win $150 if Joe Burrow Passes for ONE YARD vs KC
The energy Su’a Cravens has brought to the Denver Broncos is infectious.
He’s created some healthy competition in the locker room with Emmanuel Sanders over the NBA playoffs, and he’s seemingly already good friends with a number of his teammates based on his interactions with them on social media.
I’m not going to say Cravens is replacing Aqib Talib in this regard, but Talib was that fun-loving teammate who was really respected and beloved in the locker room.
Cravens has brought a very positive energy and a lot of that has to do with how excited he seems to be to be playing for the Denver Broncos, specifically.
It will be exciting to see what this guy is capable of doing as a weapon for the Broncos’ defense.