Denver Broncos doing extensive work on top four quarterbacks
Josh Rosen, UCLA
More from Predominantly Orange
- Broncos chances of landing Sean Payton dwindling, but not gone
- Denver Broncos dream coaching staff for DeMeco Ryans
- Denver Broncos: “Sleeper” David Shaw checks every box
- The Broncos’ coaching search likely has not gone to plan
- Special Chiefs Suck Offer: Bet $5, Win $150 if Joe Burrow Passes for ONE YARD vs KC
– Broncos met with Rosen @ Scouting Combine
– Attended Rosen’s pro day @ UCLA (Elway, Russell, Kubiak, Joseph among them)
– Hosted Rosen for official visit to Denver (meeting with Joe Ellis included)
Rosen didn’t have the opportunity to play in the Senior Bowl, and he didn’t play in UCLA’s bowl game due to a coach’s decision (injury risk). Therefore, the Broncos have had fewer opportunities to see him but they’ve made the most of those opportunities.
The Broncos sent all of their top decision-makers to Rosen’s pro day, and brought him for an overnight visit to Denver which included a meeting with team president/CEO Joe Ellis.
Not that it won’t happen with other prospects, but Rosen is the only player — to this point — that has spent time with Ellis, which is very significant.
The Broncos haven’t had as many pre-draft interactions with Rosen as some other players, but they have spent significant time with him.