Denver Broncos players to watch vs. Green Bay Packers
VON MILLER, LB
It’s Miller time.
The Broncos need to be cautious with the amount of snaps Miller plays, because nothing would be worse than losing him to injury in a preseason game.
More from Predominantly Orange
- Broncos chances of landing Sean Payton dwindling, but not gone
- Denver Broncos dream coaching staff for DeMeco Ryans
- Denver Broncos: “Sleeper” David Shaw checks every box
- The Broncos’ coaching search likely has not gone to plan
- Special Chiefs Suck Offer: Bet $5, Win $150 if Joe Burrow Passes for ONE YARD vs KC
However, this will be the first time we get to see Miller on the field in 2017 and it will likely be the final time we see him until the Chargers game on September 11th.
Miller has looked phenomenal at training camp and with no sacks in the first two preseason games, it’ll be interesting to see even just how his presence on one side of the field opens things up for everyone else.
The Broncos won’t have Shane Ray or Shaquil Barrett for this game, so it’ll also be interesting to see how Miller adjusts to being the only one on the field the offense really pays a whole lot of attention to.
We may not see a fully unleashed Miller, but we will get a taste of that blazing speed off the edge and how impactful it can be in a real game setting.
The Packers won’t have Bryan Bulaga — their right tackle –for this game. You’d have to wonder how Miller’s presence off the edge against a backup right tackle will impact their plans for Aaron Rodgers in this game as well…