The Denver Broncos and Jacksonville Jaguars are set to face off in a critical Week 13 matchup for the Broncos. I preview the game as well as give my keys.
The Denver Broncos and Jacksonville Jaguars are set to meet for the first time since the 2013 season.
This will begin the first of a two game road trip to the east coast. The Broncos will move closer to home next week as they travel to Nashville to play the Tennessee Titans next week.
If there is one team that has given the Denver Broncos fits, it is the Jacksonville Jaguars.
More from Predominantly Orange
- Denver Broncos latest massive update on Sean Payton interview
- One candidate that could be a real dark horse to land Broncos coaching gig
- 3 head coach candidates the Broncos will regret not interviewing
- 3 way too early 2023 free agent targets for the Broncos
- Broncos head coaching search takes an unexpected turn
This is especially true on the road. The Broncos have only one once in Jacksonville.
With Paxton Lynch starting his first road game not too far away from where he grew up, the stadium should be rocking.
Outside of the AFC West, the Denver Broncos have had success. They are 6-1 against teams outside of their own division.
Even though the Jacksonville Jaguars are 2-9 on the season, this is a team that the Denver Broncos should not be taking lightly, especially since they are in the thick of the playoff race.
Let us take a look at some keys to the game for the Denver Broncos against the Jaguars.