The Denver Broncos will be looking to go to the playoffs for the sixth consecutive year. Here are five players that can help them get there.
As we all know, football is a team sport. All 53 men that take the field are out there to win a game. It can take the play of one player to make a difference.
The Denver Broncos have been fortunate to have a handful of players that can make a huge difference in the game. Players like Von Miller, Chris Harris Jr., Demaryius Thomas.
Those guys can turn a game from a loss to a win in just a play or two.
More from Predominantly Orange
- Broncos chances of landing Sean Payton dwindling, but not gone
- Denver Broncos dream coaching staff for DeMeco Ryans
- Denver Broncos: “Sleeper” David Shaw checks every box
- The Broncos’ coaching search likely has not gone to plan
- Special Chiefs Suck Offer: Bet $5, Win $150 if Joe Burrow Passes for ONE YARD vs KC
This season has been quite the roller coaster ride for the Denver Broncos. However, they are sitting at 7-3 and in the race for a playoff spot.
Currently, they sit as the sixth seed. But that can all change once the team starts winning games and certain players make the big plays to earn the win.
For the Broncos, most of these big time players that need to take that step are on the offensive side of the ball.
However, there are some players on the defense that can make a huge impact as well.
So, let us take a look at five players that I believe could make a huge impact in the Broncos playoff hopes in their final six games.