Sep 3, 2015; Denver, CO, USA; Denver Broncos outside linebacker Von Miller (58) before the preseason game against the Arizona Cardinals at Sports Authority Field at Mile High. Mandatory Credit: Ron Chenoy-USA TODAY Sports
Other Broncos fantasy notes
– Broncos D/ST: This is an easy play. The Broncos are going to have a top 3 defense in the league this year, and should be among the league leaders in both sacks, forced fumbles, and interceptions. With Emmanuel Sanders returning punts, they are a threat for even more points there.
– Cody Latimer, WR: If it’s me, I’m not playing Latimer until I see him do some things consistently on the field. He’s not proven much up to this point except that he has the potential to make plays. He was out-performed in the pre-season by Andre Caldwell and Bennie Fowler.
– Virgil Green, TE: We’ve all been promised a more prominent role in the passing game for Virgil Green, and that could very well be. I’d wait to throw him in the lineup unless you’re desperate and need a sleeper option at the TE spot. Owen Daniels is the safer week 1 play.
– Brandon McManus, K: Kickers can wind up being the difference in your final score on a given fantasy week, and with McManus, you have true boom/bust potential. He’s got an incredibly powerful leg, but his accuracy is erratic.
More from Predominantly Orange
- Broncos chances of landing Sean Payton dwindling, but not gone
- Denver Broncos dream coaching staff for DeMeco Ryans
- Denver Broncos: “Sleeper” David Shaw checks every box
- The Broncos’ coaching search likely has not gone to plan
- Special Chiefs Suck Offer: Bet $5, Win $150 if Joe Burrow Passes for ONE YARD vs KC