Aug 22, 2015; Houston, TX, USA; Denver Broncos wide receiver Andre Caldwell (12) pleads with an official after a pass attempt during the second quarter against the Houston Texans at NRG Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Troy Taormina-USA TODAY Sports
What will determine the #3 WR may not be who it will be on a consistent basis, but on what the Broncos want to do in their offensive gameplan. For example, if they need a reliable target in the slot, Norwood would be the best option. If they needed another big body in the endzone or to block, Latimer is a good choice. Ultimately, I think until one of those guys prove to be a consistent player at the position, they will take a committee approach to fill the role. We will find out soon enough, as we anxiously wait for the regular season to start this weekend.
More from Predominantly Orange
- Broncos chances of landing Sean Payton dwindling, but not gone
- Denver Broncos dream coaching staff for DeMeco Ryans
- Denver Broncos: “Sleeper” David Shaw checks every box
- The Broncos’ coaching search likely has not gone to plan
- Special Chiefs Suck Offer: Bet $5, Win $150 if Joe Burrow Passes for ONE YARD vs KC