August 14, 2015; Seattle, WA, USA; Denver Broncos running back Ronnie Hillman (23) moves the ball against the Seattle Seahawks during the first half in a preseason NFL football game at CenturyLink Field. Mandatory Credit: Gary A. Vasquez-USA TODAY Sports
5. Ronnie Hillman, RB
We’re all excited to see how C.J. Anderson does in this new offense, but how about the emergence of Ronnie Hillman? He played really well last year before getting hurt, and this preseason he showed better burst than any back the Broncos have and offers an element of speed that no other back on the roster can.
I’m really excited to see Hillman and Anderson, perhaps playing a very similar role to the ones we saw from Tatum Bell and Mike Anderson in 2005.
More from Predominantly Orange
- Broncos chances of landing Sean Payton dwindling, but not gone
- Denver Broncos dream coaching staff for DeMeco Ryans
- Denver Broncos: “Sleeper” David Shaw checks every box
- The Broncos’ coaching search likely has not gone to plan
- Special Chiefs Suck Offer: Bet $5, Win $150 if Joe Burrow Passes for ONE YARD vs KC