Aug 20, 2014; Englewood, CO, USA; Members of the Denver Broncos huddle together before the start of a scrimmage against the Houston Texans activities at the Broncos training facility. Mandatory Credit: Ron Chenoy-USA TODAY Sports
Now that the Denver Broncos have beaten the San Francisco 49ers, it is time to prepare for the Houston Texans. The Texans have talent on their roster from last year that doesn’t reflect from their 2013 record. During the offseason they added more talent, the biggest being the #1 overall pick Jadeveon Clowney.
More from Broncos News
- Denver Broncos dream coaching staff for DeMeco Ryans
- Denver Broncos: “Sleeper” David Shaw checks every box
- The Broncos’ coaching search likely has not gone to plan
- Special Chiefs Suck Offer: Bet $5, Win $150 if Joe Burrow Passes for ONE YARD vs KC
- 3 reasons Sean Payton should not coach the Broncos
I went back and watched both of the Texans preseason games, and they were complete opposites in the games. In their 32-0 loss to the Arizona Cardinals, the Texans looked lost and obviously, outmatched. In their 32-7 win against the Atlanta Falcons, they looked sharp. However, in both games there are some things that stood out, in both a positive and negative way.
So take a seat and let’s enter the film room….