Good morning, Broncos Country! Broncos Links brings you Denver Broncos news, opinions, multimedia, and more from around the internet.
With the Houston Texans in town to practice with the Broncos, in preparation of their matchup this Saturday, there’s no shortage of nuggets.
- Peyton Manning was most displeased in the offense’s performance yesterday vs the Texans.
- Montee Ball returned to practice yesterday in a limited role, following an appendectomy that saw him miss almost 2 weeks.
- The NFL expanded the number of practice squad roster spots from 8 to 10. This benefits the Broncos bigtime.
- Tony Gonzalez thinks the Broncos will go undefeated in 2014 and win the Super Bowl. The hype machine rages on.
- Brandon Marshall is picking up where Danny Trevathan left off.
- Lamin Barrow also returned to practice following the leg bruise he suffered vs the ‘Niners.
- Andrew Mason gives 5 thoughts on yesterday’s bumpy practice with the Texans.
- Jadeveon Clowney is turning heads at Broncos practice.
- VIDEO: Both the Texans and Broncos are benefiting from their joint practice.
- This guy thinks the San Diego Chargers defense will improve in 2014.
- Vegas doesn’t think the Kansas City Chiefs will make the playoffs this year.
- With Khalil Mack’s quiet preseason, should Raider Nation be worried?
In Case You Missed It – Recent PO Articles