DeMarcus Ware injured his leg today in the Denver Broncos’ first public practice of training camp at Sports Authority Field at Mile High. Although Ware was held out of the second half of practice, fortunately, the injury is minor. It’s being described as a lower leg bruise.
Via ESPN Denver, John Fox said this about the injury.
"“It doesn’t appear to be serious, but we did hold him out,’’"
Everyone can take a big sigh of relief. The Broncos spent big on DeMarcus Ware in free agency. Since the team donned pads for the first time yesterday, reports have been glowing about the Dallas Cowboys’ all-time leader in sacks. He’s looking as explosive as ever and back to form.
More from Broncos News
- Denver Broncos dream coaching staff for DeMeco Ryans
- Denver Broncos: “Sleeper” David Shaw checks every box
- The Broncos’ coaching search likely has not gone to plan
- Special Chiefs Suck Offer: Bet $5, Win $150 if Joe Burrow Passes for ONE YARD vs KC
- 3 reasons Sean Payton should not coach the Broncos
We’re all looking forward to watching Ware and Von Miller get after the quarterback this year. You thought you saw something special when Elvis Dumervil was teamed up with Miller? You ain’t seen nothing yet.