It was a matter of course, but today the Denver Broncos released veteran tight end, Joel Dreessen, after he failed a physical. Finally.
Dreessen has been dealing with a knee injury for the better part of two years and required another surgery just months ago.
More from Broncos News
- Denver Broncos dream coaching staff for DeMeco Ryans
- Denver Broncos: “Sleeper” David Shaw checks every box
- The Broncos’ coaching search likely has not gone to plan
- Special Chiefs Suck Offer: Bet $5, Win $150 if Joe Burrow Passes for ONE YARD vs KC
- 3 reasons Sean Payton should not coach the Broncos
The Broncos have several young, capable tight ends on the roster, with a lot more upside, and cheaper salaries, than Dreessen.
We’ve all known this was coming, but nonetheless, we wish Joel Dreessen the best and thank him for his contributions to the Denver Broncos canon
Mile High Salute!