With all of the talk about player roster transactions I thought it was time to take a look at the Denver Broncos coaching staff for the 2014 season. More information can be found about everyone listed below on the DenverBroncos.com Coaching Staff page.
- On April 2014 Head Coach, John Fox, signed a three-year contract extension.
- On February 2014 Defensive Coordinator, Jack Del Rio, signed a two-year contract extension. Del Rio served as the Broncos interim Head Coach when Fox missed 4 games for health reasons in the 2013 season.
- Offensive Coordinator Adam Gase declined to interview with the Cleveland Browns for their head coach vacancy earlier this year.
- Both Gase and Del Rio (who was the Head Coach for the Jacksonville Jaguars from 2003-2011) are regularly mentioned as possible NFL Head Coach candidates.
- Eric Studeville served as the interim Head Coach at the end of the 2010 season for the Broncos after Josh McDaniels was fired.
- Clancy Barone has been on the Broncos coaching staff for the longest. The 2014 season will be his 6th with the Broncos.
[table id=3 /]