Broncos Links And Then Some
I’m doing something new this week. Along with the Broncos links that I provide on a weekly basis, I’m also going to include other links I find interesting/entertaining. Many will be sports related, and others will be completely random. Here we go with the Broncos links:
– Verdict: The people love Josh McDaniels and Josh McDaniels loves the people. Here’s a video too.
– Jay Cutler and Mike Shanahan will reunite, but not in Denver or Chicago.
– Champ Bailey and Brandon Stokley are showing the young guys a thing or two all while impressing McDaniels.
– The “Train” is back on the field and looking to stay healthy.
– A blogger from ESPN.com makes a case for Knowshon Moreno starting the season in a back-up role.
– Peyton Hillis will make a huge impact for the Broncos this season. The question is at what position?
– Former Bronco, Travis Henry, will remain in jail for another month before his sentencing on drug trafficking charges.
– Rookie CB, Alphonso Smith, is adjusting to life in the NFL by looking to the veterans.
Now for some random links:
– Redskins rookie, Keith Eloi, can jump into the back of an F150 without a running start.
– If you’re looking for a good NBA Mock Draft, Pippen Ain’t Easy has got one.
– Speaking of the NBA, here are some “Dumb NBA Quotes As Told by Photoshop.”
– Throughout the playoffs, I’ve been seeing Kobe make this face way too much.
– Are the Yankees ever going to beat the Red Sox this season? I know I’m depressed about it as well as many other Yankees fans are.
– “Mine That Bird” for dinner? Disgusting!