Broncos Links brings you Denver Broncos news, opinions, multimedia, and more from around the internet.
Good morning Broncos fans!
Well a significant injury was bound to happen eventually. Luckily it looks like Danny Trevathan will be back after the bye and will not miss the entire season with an ACL or MCL injury. Take care of yourself Danny!
- Andrew Mason’s 5 thoughts from training camp on Tuesday and a training camp report from ESPN.
- VIDEO: Manning’s press conference after Tuesdays practice.
- Mile High Report gave the Denver Broncos an ice bucket challenge for ALS.
- NFL.com talks about the Trevathan injury and a look at how the Broncos will handle Trevathan’s absence from Bleacher Report.
- VIDEO: An interview with Peyton Manning about how the team is still forming their identity.
News from the Broncos Opponent This Week
News From the AFC West
- San Diego Chargers defensive line depleted by injuries
- The NBA Spurs don’t want the Raiders to move to San Antonio. Does anyone?
- The Kansas City Chiefs are looking for a way get all four of their outside linebackers on the field at the same time
In Case You Missed It – Recent Predominantly Orange Articles
- The Broncos practice had quite a few fights break out on Monday. I know I’m in the minority here but this is just silly to me. It’s not a sign of toughness, it’s a sign of immaturity. Not a huge deal but nothing to be celebrated in my opinion.
- Mile High Mailbag: Just How Good is This Team?
- Who steps up during a Trevathan absence?
- Who will the Broncos keep on the defensive front seven?
- Brandon Marshall Confident in his New Role
- Rahim Moore Has Lofty Goals
Broncos on Social Media
Much needed rest and relaxation.
— Duke Ihenacho (@NachoLyfe) August 13, 2014
— Phil Milani (@philmilani) August 12, 2014
What a day……
— Terrance Knighton (@MrKnighton2u) August 12, 2014