There are too many nuggets of Broncos related news out there today, so let’s do a quick link dump.
- 316 is the most popular number of the day. In fact the Broncos-Steelers game drew 42 million viewers which is the highest rated wild card game since 1988. From 8:00-8:15 p.m., the game peaked with a rating of, yes, 31.6.
- Tim Tebow helped Twitter set a new record for most sports tweets per second: 9,420.
- Eric Decker sprained his MCL and will miss the game in New England.
- How about this message for a flight back to Pittsburgh this morning?
- The Broncos are the 13.5 underdog vs. the Patriots.
- Eddie Royal may be personally giving away a roundtrip flight for two fans to the New England game, two tickets, and a hotel stay to show his appreciation for fan support in Broncos Country.