- The day’s attendance at practice.
- Demaryius Thomas is closer to a return to action, but waits anxiously for the go-ahead.
- The Broncos care about the community.
- Woody Paige considers the possibility of making Knowshon Moreno a third down back.
- 400 wins: A remarkable achievement.
- The Broncos odds of winning the Super Bowl: 150/1.
- How the “next-man-up” has performed thus far.
- Britton Colquitt could have gone down in the NFL record books.
- With Jamaal Charles’ season ending injury, running backs are being brought in to Kansas City to work out.
- Terrelle Pryor’s fate still being decided.
- The Chargers are set to be “blacked out” but they’ve been given one more chance to sell tickets.