- Tim Tebow is listed second on the depth chart, but Brady Quinn got more reps with the second team offense in yesterday’s practice.
- Kyle Orton’s last goal is to win over the fans.
- Daniel Fells is listed as the team’s No. 1 tight end, but rookie Julius Thomas is making a name for himself.
- David Anderson gets a bizarre piece of fan mail which criticizes Tebow for wearing a backwards baseball cap.
- A hilarious piece from The Onion on Denver’s QB situation.
- Las Vegas puts some odds on the Broncos’ season.
- Does Todd Haley respect Jamaal Charles?
- The Raiders are in need of a veteran cornerback now that Nnamdi Asomugha is gone.
- The Chargers re-signed Malcom Floyd.
- Get to know the rule changes in the NFL this season.
- Pee Wee Herman payed a visit to the Dallas Cowboys last week.
- A Saved By the Bell video game.
- Outrageous photos from the week courtesy of Sports Illustrated.
- This will get you ready for some football.
Dick's Sporting Goods presents "Hell Week":