- The team is going for a new look, and that was the goal in the draft.
- Can Julius Thomas turn into the next Tony Gonzalez or Antonio Gates?
- Floyd Little gets back to his orange roots.
- The Broncos QB situation has no end in sight.
- Daniel Graham will still be holding his free football camps.
- Ancient Mayans endorse Tim Tebow as Broncos starter.
- Tebow is spending his days working out and taking snaps under center.
- What if Chiefs players were Arnold Schwarzenegger characters?
- Richard Seymour is held in high regard in Oakland.
- Steve Smith could become a Charger.
- If you think NFL players wear the best helmets around, you would be mistaken.
- Tom Brady does the Kentucky Derby.
- Phil Jackson and Craig Sager: Interview awkwardness.
- From hot dog stand to the voice of the Cubs.
- A nice little treadmill fail.
Make sure to follow Predominantly Orange on Facebook.