- Elvis Dumervil and Da’Quan Bowers on the defensive ends? That would be a dream come true.
- Ryan Harris doesn’t appear to be part of the Broncos future plans.
- Former Bronco tight end Daniel Graham lost his brother to brain cancer on Saturday.
- Tim Tebow is a spokesman for Jockey. If you haven’t seen the ad yet, here it is.
- Wesley Woodyard impersonates Brian Dawkins.
- The top 10 Broncos draft busts.
- You can now follow Brian Dawkins on Twitter.
- Mike Vrabel was reportedly arrested for stealing beer.
- Speaking of arrests, the Raiders’ Louis Murphy was arrested for Viagra possession.
- Antonio Gates found a job as Jimmy Kimmel’s IT guy.
- This year’s NBA HOF class. Will Dennis Rodman wear a dress to the induction ceremony?
- This baby has Bieber Fever. Oh baby.
- Who needs to walk a golf course?
- The Hangover Part II has its trailer out.
- A bellyflop that takes the cake and takes the ceiling fan out.
Make sure to follow Predominantly Orange on Facebook.
Dick's Sporting Goods presents "Hell Week":