- Demaryius Thomas had surgery Monday, but now comes the hard part.
- What becomes of Robert Ayers and Elvis Dumervil in the 4-3.
- Is the lockout really a lock?
- College scouts are in Denver preparing for the Combine.
- Britton Colquitt is still growing as a punter.
- Do the Broncos need the draft?
- There’s a chance former Broncos and current Chief, Casey Wiegmann, could retire.
- Rod Woodson is making a comeback - this time as the Raiders’ cornerback coach.
- Legal trouble for a Chargers’ player.
- The tooth fairy has been kept busy with hockey season.
- Call 911 when having a heart attack, not a sports talk radio show.
- A mashup of the 61 commercials aired during the Super Bowl.
- The trick shot quarterback.
- Knowing when to reverse.
Make sure to follow Predominantly Orange on Facebook.
Dick's Sporting Goods presents "Hell Week":