- The AT (After Tebow) era has begun in terms of evaluating QBs coming out of college.
- Bringing in more running backs is more likely to come through free agency.
- John Elway is settling in to his new role nicely.
- McCaffrey did mustard, Schlereth did green chile, and now Terrell Davis is doing BBQ sauce.
- LenDale White is working hard to rehab and becoming a contributor in the Broncos’ backfield.
- There were plenty of Broncos at this year’s Winter X Games.
- The kind of venue that’s hosting this year’s Super Bowl.
- Building a Super Bowl team, Broncos style.
- Todd Haley could win coach of the year.
- Ex-Raider Charles Woodson still feels the pain of a Super Bowl loss, but he has the chance to be on the other side this weekend.
- Philip Rivers’ little brother just signed to play for LSU.
- If the Super Bowl was a scripted show.
- How the yellow first-down marker works.
- This guy isn’t getting home anytime soon.
- A homeless couple is sent to the Super Bowl.
- Wrigley Field lost part of its roof in the latest Chicago blizzard.
Make sure to follow Predominantly Orange on Facebook.