- Rick Dennison interviewed today, but Saints’ offensive coordinator Gregg Williams withdrew his name.
- Josh McDaniels should land somewhere else soon.
- Mike McCoy could jump to the Chiefs as offensive coordinator.
- Elvis Dumervil pleaded innocent today, and his trial is set for April 5.
- Why Jon Gruden and Bill Cowher aren’t candidates in Denver.
- Tim Tebow isn’t going to be traded. Elway squashed that rumor very quickly.
- Shannon Sharpe is once again a finalist for the Football Hall of Fame.
- On the 24th anniversary of “The Drive,” it’s worth watching again.
- With Charlie Weis out, Todd Haley could be the Chiefs’ playcaller next year.
- Rob Ryan may return to the Raiders.
- Ron Rivera leaves the Chargers.
- An awesome way to pour a beer.
- The best Gatorade baths of all-time.
- Well-timed sports photos.
- There’s an easier way to get off a chair lift.
- The next big hoops star at five years old?
- A Target shopping prank.
Make sure to follow Predominantly Orange on Facebook.