- The McDaniels’ firing wasn’t bombs and missiles.
- The McDaniels reign is over, but the damage has been done.
- Just who will be the Broncos’ next head coach?
- Tim Tebow thanked McDaniels for drafting him.
- Kyle Orton played Santa last night and fielded questions about McD.
- Was there a confrontation between McD, D.J. Williams and Bailey on the practice field yesterday?
- Bill Williamson (ESPN) tells us why the Patriots’ way is working in Kansas City but didn’t work in Denver.
- Dwayne Bowe was off on Sunday. Way off. Is there a reason for Chiefs fans to be concerned?
- The Raiders are on an unfamiliar high.
- Chargers lose in December? More unfamiliar territory.
- Five words: Do not try at home!
- Transplanting celebrity hair onto Tom Brady.
- Watch this Donald Driver TD run.
- The best sports pictures of the year.
- What a waste of a day. There were probably doughnuts on set.
Make sure to follow Predominantly Orange on Facebook.
Dick's Sporting Goods presents "Hell Week":