Now that the Broncos officially have no chance of making the playoffs, I’m bringing back this poll question: What should the Broncos do at quarterback for the rest of the season?
I posed this question one week ago, and had 231 respondents. 34% thought that Kyle Orton should continue taking every snap. 30% thought that Josh McDaniels should bench Orton so that Tim Tebow can gain experience. 24 % thought that Orton and Tebow should split time at quarterback, and 12% didn’t care since the Broncos don’t have a problem at QB.
Well, I want to pose this question again now that the season has four games remaining. I’ve also added an answer that includes Brady Quinn.
Vote and let’s see where the fans stand.
What should the Broncos do at QB for the rest of the season?
- Bench Orton all for the sake of Tebow's development. (41%, 73 Votes)
- Let Orton and Tebow split time. (28%, 50 Votes)
- Continue to let Orton take nearly every snap. (13%, 23 Votes)
- Let Tebow and Quinn split time. (12%, 22 Votes)
- Who cares? The Broncos don't have a problem at QB. (6%, 9 Votes)
Total Voters: 177
Make sure to follow Predominantly Orange on Facebook.