Here at Predominantly Orange, we would like to wish you and your family the happiest of Thanksgivings.
It’s one of my favorite holidays because it’s a time to give thanks for what’s already there. There are no presents and I like the ratio of maximum enjoyment to minimum expectations. The day is all about family, friends, food, and if you’re lucky, football!
To honor this great holiday, I’m going to give you my list of what I’m thankful for in terms of the Denver Broncos. I’m thankful for:
1. Kyle Orton’s health – Without one of the best QBs in the league, the Broncos offense would need a defibrillator and daily injections of epinephrine.
2. Orange and blue being my colors – If God wasn’t a Broncos fan, then why are sunsets blue and orange, right?
3. Pat Bowlen - Our owner is the antithesis of Jerry Jones. He stays out of the limelight and Invesco will never be called ”Pat’s World.”
4. Living in Broncos country – There are no better football fans than Broncos fans. Even on a Monday after the team loses, people still walk around town with Broncos’ gear on.
5. Broncos History – The team has back-to-back Super Bowl wins and an elite group of alumni in John Elway, Rod Smith, Gary Zimmerman, and Floyd Little.
6. The gift of experience - Even though Brandon Lloyd didn’t emerge as a top wide receiver until his 8th year in the league, he has fans on their feet with each deep ball thrown his way.
7. The city of Philadelphia – Thank you for sharing Brian Dawkins with us. He’s the best defensive leader a team could ask for. Plus, his hits can be heard around the league.
8. High altitude – We have two of the best kickers in the game in Matt Prater and Britton Colquitt.
9. The gift that keeps on giving – Champ Bailey is the best shutdown corner in the league. His time here has been special and we hope that he comes back for more.
10. It’s your turn now. Leave a comment below to tell us what you’re thankful for.
Make sure to follow Predominantly Orange on Facebook.