- McDaniels is a big fan of the orange jerseys.
- Brandon Lloyd was in the highlights again this week for this incredible catch.
- Crazy man files for a restraining order against Tim Tebow, Obama, and Jesus.
- The great playoff debate.
- Spencer Larsen can do it all, but his call to duty this season has been on offense.
- Converting Demaryius Thomas to tightend? It won’t happen anytime soon.
- Sunday’s win was all in the offensive line.
- Kyle Orton continues to quiet his critics.
- What Todd Haley really said to Josh McDaniels in that brief post-game meeting.
- The Broncos did the Raiders a huge favor.
- Antonio Gates’ status for Monday is a question mark.
- Things get crazy at the 2:25 mark.
- Brad Childress’ FourSquare activity.
- Facebook pages tell stories. Here’s the story of a man.
- 7-feet, 250-lbs, 14 years old. He’s India’s next big star.
- Line up the prizes for these basketball skills.
- Watch your step, please.
Make sure to follow Predominantly Orange on Facebook.
Dick's Sporting Goods presents "Hell Week":