Kenny McKinley’s death has shocked the Broncos and the rest of the football world. His suicide comes as a surprise to many considering he appeared to be a happy person. According to Brandon Stokley,
“He [McKinley] was one of the funniest guys I knew. Everything he said and everything he did was funny. That was his personality — he was always happy. A lot of people say that about people that passed, but that’s the truth. He was always a happy, funny guy. That’s what makes this so devastating.” (Denver Post)
- You can send your prayers, thoughts, and best wishes to McKinley’s family and friends here.
- Old college coach, Steve Spurrier, reacts to McKinley’s death.
- Go beyond the receiving yards, and look to the man.
- More video of McKinley in his college days. He does some cooking.
- Just yesterday, many players attended a charity event at the Darrent Williams Memorial Teen Center.
- The teen center is doing many great things.
- We remember Darrent Williams and Damien Nash with this tribute.
- If you or someone you know if thinking about suicide, go here. Don’t wait, don’t hesitate.
Make sure to follow Predominantly Orange on Facebook.