- Tim Tebow jerseys are flying off the shelves. I wonder if Jerry Jones and/or Al Davis are kicking themselves for not drafting him purely for monetary gains.
- Elvis Dumervil is in Florida working out until a contract can be worked out between him and the Broncos. I think this is going to go on for months which is inexcusable. Dr. Doom is a team player, moving from inside to outside linebacker to accommodate McD’s 3-4 defense. He not only did that, but he led the league is sacks. Time to pay the guy now!
- I cannot wait to see rookie CB Perrish Cox play. I think he was a steal in the draft. He has the potential to take some pressure off Champ Bailey and Andre Goodman in the secondary, but where I see him contributing most this year is in the return game. In college, he scored on 4 kick returns and 2 punt returns. This draft selection will give Eddie Royal a break from special teams and allow him to focus more on the offense that he was missing from last year.
- Ryan Clady is on the mend after knee surgery. However, with his injury, it leaves the Broncos with a very young and inexperienced offensive line. When the season ended, I was most concern about taking care of our needs on the defensive line. Now, it’s the offensive line that worries me. If one of our three QBs is going to succeed, it all starts with protection.
- I don’t know of any Bronco player who became a fan favorite as quickly as Brian Dawkins did. Now that a season has passed, it’s easy to see why. When the Broncos went to Philly late in the season, he got a standing ovation and plenty of accolades from the crowd. Yes, in Philly! The same city where a teen was tasered for running onto the field at a Phillies game. If a guy can win over a city like that, we should feel fortunate to have him in Denver now.
- I’m over the Broncos brown and yellow mustard throw back uniforms. I don’t think Lady Gaga would even where those. I say keep them in the dungeons at Dove Valley.
Topics: Andre Goodman, Brian Dawkins, Champ Bailey, Denver Broncos, Eddie Royal, Elvis Dumervil, Perrish Cox, Ryan Clady, Tim Tebow