- Already McDaniels’ favorite? I saw that coming.
- Nick Greisen is a Broncos again and looking to come back from injury.
- Get well soon rookie WR’s.
- The man who killed Darrent Williams gets life plus 1,152 years.
- The “odd man out” in Denver? Brady Quinn
- The first undrafted rookie was cut today.
- Still evaluating the Cutler trade after the draft.
- JaMarcus Russell is still hanging around Oakland.
- Nick Novak will be kicking with the Chargers now.
- All bets are on Eric Berry to turn the Chiefs around.
Dick's Sporting Goods presents "Hell Week":