- Andra Davis was released from the Broncos. I’m truly shocked with that one considering he was third on the team in tackles last year. I guess Josh McDaniels is really putting a lot of stock in his three new signees.
- Speaking of the new big guys, I wonder how Justin Bannan, Jarvis Green, and Jamal Williams will handle Denver’s elevation at 5,280 feet above sea level. If I were them, I’d move here immediately to adjust.
- The wrong Brandon was signed to a new contract. WR Brandon Lloyd played in the final two games of the regular season and recorded 8 catches, 1 catch for 44 yards. He signed a $2.05 million contract. Shouldn’t we be concentrating on a different Brandon here? All Denver area charities should hit up the Broncos.
- The free agent signing period is a week old, and only one team has brought Brandon Marshall in for a visit and no one has offered him anything. Fingers crossed, #15 could be here to stay solely because of his immature actions in the past.
- I’m still disappointed that the Broncos didn’t make an attempt to sign Julius Peppers. The Broncos had the cash and the pick up wouldn’t have cost them any draft picks.
- It’s interesting that there are no teams knocking on Kyle Orton’s door. Perhaps they want to keep the dead weight in place.
- Elvis Dumervil needs a contract like Justin Bannan’s (5 year, $22 million). Enough said.
- When will Chris Simms be packing his bags? I hope it’s soon after the draft when the Broncos pick a strong backup QB and potential starter in 2011.
Dick's Sporting Goods presents "Hell Week":