- The running game will change thanks to moving away from the zone-blocking scheme. It’s about time.
- Whether or not tampering was involved in Mike Nolan’s departure, the Broncos say they were ready to part ways with the defensive coordinator.
- Kenny McKinley learned that he would be much more than a receiver, and he’s got a lot of work to do in the offseason.
- Kyle Orton will need a big year in 2010 to secure a long term contract anywhere.
- Could Elvis Dumervil follow Nolan to the Dolphins? Adam Schefter says it’s a possibility.
- Think Mike Shanahan will trade Clinton Portis back to the Broncos? I think he’ll send him somewhere.
- Maybe Josh McDaniels was onto something concerning Jay Cutler.
- Tom Cable’s future is uncertain, but some fans think if he stays, he deserves a full season to work with.
- The argument here is that the ’09 Chiefs were better than the ’08 Chiefs. Sure, pick your poison.
- LT wasn’t pleased with his role in ’09, and he’s not ready to retire.
- Being a student athlete and focusing on family in Haiti must be incredibly tough. Get a glimpse of the interview here.
- Because Rex Ryan lost in the AFC Championship game, he won’t be offered a seat in Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest.
- Going to the dentist sucks, but this would make it downright scary.
- Some great NBA mid-season awards.
- Kurt Warner isn’t going to Disney World for winning the Super Bowl this year, but he does go Disney.
- Getting married and need a way to tell loved ones to “save the date”? Make a movie trailer.