To cap off 2009, here’s a link dump:
- The team is hurting at receiver, but Marshall will play on Sunday.
- Dr. Doom is giving Ryan Clady props.
- Here’s your chance to ask Brandon Stokley a question.
- Darrell Reid is one happy Bronco.
- This could be Mitch Berger’s last chance to punt.
- It’s the young guns that need to emerge more.
- Just Blog Baby captures a decade of Raider football.
- Todd Haley as an offensive mastermind? I hope not on Sunday.
- Five Chargers made the Pro Bowl roster.
- Aren’t Tony Parker and Eva Longoria the perfect couple. Vomit.
- LeBron got the best birthday present from Shaq.
- The best sports related sound bites of the decade.
- Candy to make you lose weight? Fail.
- Best NFL game of the week right here. I love to see Jerry Jones cry.
- Everyone got into the act on this.
Have a happy and safe New Year’s!