- Peyton Manning will see a completely different Broncos team than he’s use to.
- Elvis Dumervil delivers on and off the field.
- Josh McDaniels was pleased after the Chiefs game.
- Moreno or Buckhalter? It doesn’t make a difference.
- Playing fullback sticks according to D.J. Williams.
- Getting to know the Barrel Man.
- Dumervil has sights set on the Broncos’ sack record.
- Ryan Clady made USA Football/NFLPA All Fundamentals’ team.
- Denver fans are “some of the rattiest dressed team fans in the NFL”? I think not.
- I still can’t believe the Raiders beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh. Just Blog Baby thinks otherwise.
- Bolt Hype take a look at the Chargers draft needs already.
- The “Tim Tebow School of Life” accepts cry babies.
- Ah, the Tiger Woods saga. Life with him can’t get you anywhere, apparently.
- Tis the Season for Christmas decorations. Fail and funny.
- Lessons from week 13 in the NFL.
- Chris Cooley of the Skins’ has offered up his home to Tiger.
- Much better than Alvin and the Chipmunks.
Dick's Sporting Goods presents "Hell Week":