I haven’t done one of these in a while, so let me brush off the rust, and give you 10 reasons why being a Broncos fan is better than being a Chiefs fan.
1. It’s been so long since the Chiefs have won a Super Bowl that they decided to bring in Mike Vrabel just to admire his rings.
2. Larry Johnson was released from the Chiefs because he used the C-word. “Chiefs.”
3. The main tornado shelter in Kansas City is at Arrowhead. After all, they never get a touchdown there.
4. The one time VP for player personnel for the Patriots, Scott Pioli, is now GM for the Chiefs. Before being hired in January, he thought about taking an easier job like turning water into wine.
5. Former Charger, Chris Chambers, is now a Chief. I hear he joined because he wants to retire early.
6. Tony Gonzales saved a man from choking in a restaurant. If only he could’ve done the same thing for the Chiefs.
7. KC Wolf is better than half the players on the Chiefs’ defensive line.
8. A Kansas City judge has allowed a man to be temporarily released from jail to see Sunday’s game. The judge felt watching the Chiefs play four quarters was equivalent to at least two years in prison.
9. Knock, knock. Who’s there? Mike Cox. Mike Cox who? Mike Cox is better than yours. Lame name.
10. Arrowhead Stadium was approved for renovations which will be completed in 2011. They’re able to fund the project with all the money they save by not fielding a football team.