I just got back from vacation, so as I’m trying to play catch up, I’ll leave you with a link dump today.
- The Broncos are most dangerous when they run the ball.
- The team goes back to work today.
- The rookie class has been quiet this year.
- Brandon Stokley is happy with his role in McD’s system.
- Matt Prater was pretty much the man of the hour on Thanksgiving night.
- Brian Dawkins changes things on defense.
- Week 13: State of the Denver Broncos
- Is Todd Haley capable of calling plays for the Chiefs?
- A short breakdown of what’s wrong with the Raiders.
- Chris Chambers has a stalker.
- The 10 worst teeth in sports. It was bound to happen sometime.
- Drew Brees a lock in for MVP? I think so after last night’s performance.
- Prince – a Vikings fan.
- Just in time for the Christmas season?
- Filling a void at Notre Dame.
- Week 12 in the NFL provided a lot of lessons.
- According to Hines Ward, Big Ben is a sissy.
- An $82,500 fine can’t keep Serena Williams from having fun.
- The pressure is building for Jay Cutler in Chicago.
- I’ve been waiting for this guy to be mic’d up!