Even though the Broncos have lost four straight, there’s no reason why we shouldn’t be in a good mood. Our team can redeem themselves with a win over New York plus many of us have a four day weekend to look forward to. Check back tomorrow for a game preview, but for now, here’s the weekly link dump:
- Brandon Marshall’s outbursts on teammates may be taking it a step too far.
- The Broncos are happy about playing another game so soon.
- Josh McDaniels still doesn’t regret starting Chris Simms.
- The New York Times is criticizing McDaniels’ trash talk before the Chargers game. Isn’t it New Yorkers who always keep their mouth running?
- A rookie player who was cut from the Broncos practice squad can’t help your team that much.
- Word around the league is the “Broncos are all bark, no bite.”
- Those rowdy fans from South Stands believe McD is to blame for the latest loss.
- The blame game is starting to form in Denver.
AFC West Links:
- Did Antonio Cromartie have serious doubts about playing Denver? His out of control celebration got him arrested.
- The Raiders aren’t all bad. Nnamdi Asomugha has one of the biggest hearts in the league.
- The Chiefs surprised everyone by picking up the win over the Steelers. My head’s spinning just as much as Big Ben’s.
- I predicted that the Steelers won’t make the playoffs this year. Now, I’m not the only one making that prediction.
- The New York Knicks are in all kinds of trouble, especially when your player shoots at the wrong basket.
- Jay Cutler was mic’d up during the 5 INT game. Hilarity ensues.
- Former Jaguar, Richard Collier, is grateful every day of the year.
- Around the holidays, NFL teams can be compared to holiday food.
- Definitely the catch of week 11
- The Vikings are on a roll with Favre under center. Their latest victim: Seattle.
- “Policeman vs. Kitty.” You decide who wins.
- I like Bon Jovi, but not this much.