- The New York Giants are already complaining about their game against Denver on Thanksgiving night. They had nothing better to do during their bye week?
- Kyle Orton’s status is “wait and see.”
- Josh McDaniels speaks to Monday’s loss. He was also already looking forward to the Chargers right after the Skins’ game. Wow!
- The Quest for 31 stops in Denver this week. What a life. Visiting all 31 NFL stadiums to tailgate with locals sounds like the ultimate party to me.
- Where oh where can Peyton Hillis be found? 4th on the depth chart.
- Denver’s rush defense needs major improvement. Good thing most of our remaining games don’t feature a major rushing attack.
- Sunday’s game against San Diego means more than most people know.
- Can’t disagree with Bronco Talk’s week 10 Studs and Duds.
- I know why the Redskins won. Karma!
AFC West Links:
- Shawn Merriman is being sued by none other than….
- The Chiefs are already in draft talk mode.
- Al Davis calls the shots in Oakland, but I’m sure Tom Cable could beat him up.
- A sick Dwayne Wade dunk.
- Forbes ranks the NHL teams without too many surprises.
- Kids take video games too seriously. Make some friends, dude.
- The Giants ended up winning during their bye week.
- Lil’ Wayne and his best sports related lyrics.
- Rex Grossman’s dad defends Cutler after his 5 INT performance. WTF?
- I promise – You consume enough of these, and you won’t die happy.
- An answer to one of life’s most important questions.