It’s link dump day, so let’s get it started.
- Could the Broncos have a tough time against the Redskins defense?
- Woody Paige always stirs the pot. In case you haven’t read his two latest posts, here’s “Whose Stadium is this, anyway“, and “Give Chris Simms the start at QB vs. Redskins.”
- Former Bronco, Clinton Portis, is very doubtful for Sunday.
- The Broncos offense needs to rev its engine now that teams have figured them out.
- Broncos fans need patience during this time.
- Did Mike Tomlin display some unsportsmanship during the Monday night game?
- Knowshon Moreno is a rookie. Give him a break.
- A review of the Chiefs at the halfway point.
- LaDanian Tomlinson thinks the Bolts have finally come together. Let’s hope not.
- Tim Brown still stands above the rest in Raider wide receiver history.
- MJ as a goofy college kid? Tell me it ain’t so.
- One of the most flexible men you’ll ever see doing backflips down a sand dune.
- Going from hockey rink to concert venue in less than 24 hours.
- Guys, please don’t get us ladies these for Christmas.
- This fall would make even Bruce Lee cringe.
- An exciting game between Tulsa and Houston.
- Ken Griffey Jr. is coming back to Seattle.
- A little revenge for the Cavs against the Magic last night.
- Ochocinco is losing his touch off the field with the trash-talk. This is just pathetic.
- Get up little man. Get up and jam.