I’m happy to be back, but the Broncos didn’t return from their vacation on a positive note. I’m actually glad that they lost at this point in the season. The pressure builds when you get to 9-0 or 10-0, and the probability of a giant collapse increases as the playoffs approach. Since I’m trying to play catch up, I’m going to do a link dump today. Enjoy!
- The Broncos will be on their toes with the Steelers no huddle pass heavy offense.
- Here’s your chance to ask Mario Haggan a question.
- Brandon Marshall hosted the Sports Soup last night.
- I’m not the only one who thought the timing of the Broncos first loss was good.
- Kyle Orton is still someone to think highly of, but how much of his success is his own doing, and how much of it can we credit to McD?
- Right tackle Ryan Harris is out 3 weeks.
- Josh McDaniels was very impressed with Joe Flacco.
- Bronco Talk gives us their studs and duds from week 8.
- Broncos fans aren’t the only ones wary of Raiders fans.
- The Chiefs were off, but Larry Johnson is planning his great escape.
- Former Charger, Chris Chambers, is now a Chief.
- Philip Rivers and Eli Manning will finally battle it out on the field on Sunday.
- Game 6 of the World Series is tonight, and Phillies fans aren’t writing their team off yet.
- There’s a battle in the NFC East. The Cowboys could be back on track, Brian Westbrook has been hit by the Madden curse, and the G-Men continue to lose.
- Congratulations to Meb Keflezighi for being the first American male to win the NYC Marathon since 1982. Derartu Tulu of Ethiopia won the women’s race.
- The NBA’s worst general managers.
- Don’t expect to see this on runway models. A fashion fail.
- Chad Ochocinco talks a lot and he’s the perfect player to mike-up.
- Some funny photos.