10 reasons why being a Broncos fan is better than being a Ravens fan:
1. The only thing thicker than nose tackle Kelly Navalou is Joe Flacco’s unibrow.
2. A drug ring in Baltimore is referred to as a huddle.
3. The difference between the Ravens and a dollar bill is you can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.
4. Terrell Suggs has that new 6 year $ 63 million contract, but can’t buy a stop on a big play.
6. Don’t forget to bring the champagne flutes and crab cakes to your tailgate party.
7. I heard the Ravens post their Wonderlic scores on the dashboards of their cars. They are now allowed to park in any handicap space they want.
8. The only reason Annapolis doesn’t have a professional football team is because then Baltimore would want one.
9. Because of past arrests, the Ravens go over the Miranda rights first, and then they get to their playbook.
10. Women wear purple. Small dogs wear purple. Football players don’t wear purple. Unless Todd Heap or Ray Rice are part of a bowling team, the color should be off limits.