This is a big week in sports. The World Series and the NBA season begin, and it’s already week 8 in the NFL. As usual, I’ll start things off with Broncos links.
- It’s time to get physical, physical. So says, Josh McDaniels.
- Punter Brett Kern got kicked to the curb, but is replaced by Mitch Berger.
- Kyle Orton is someone to praise, but please don’t jinx him.
- Your chance to ask Tony Scheffler a question right here.
- Brandon Marshall is a star on and off the field. Catch him hosting Sports Soup.
- Now the Broncos schedule is a welcomed challenge.
- Jay Cutler and Kelly Clarkson have something in common.
- Bronco Talk gives us their weekly power rankings with the Broncos sitting nice and pretty.
- Bye week quotes from Josh McDaniels.
- Despite the Chiefs poor record, they’ve got a good group of core players.
- A gruesome display from the Raiders has fans asking “What now?”
- The Chargers defensive line has improved since the bye week. A new nose tackle helps.
- Flip, twist, bounce, crazy!
- Certain college mascots can’t be trusted.
- Blogs with Balls- A great conference Vegas style.
- Dwight Howard rides a roller coaster at a Disney theme park.
- You say “hot dog”, Mark Sanchez says “pass the mustard.”
- Personally, this makes me sick, but I know the Yankee haters out there will enjoy it.
- A team by team NBA analysis in honor of the 2009-2010 regular season start.
- Hard hits on the ice.
- Was Chris Cooley asking for a broken foot on Monday? My little ball of sunshine says “yes.”
- Speaking of the Monday night game, the “Cheesesteak of the Week” award gets split among 3 Eagles.
- The 40th anniversary of the NYC Marathon is on Sunday. It’s the greatest spectator sport in the world with 3 million people lining the streets to watch. I’m running in it, so I thought this video was appropriate.