I’m already amped up for the next game, and it’s only Tuesday. I’m sure many of you are feeling the same way, so here are some links worth checking out.
- In typical Josh McDaniels fashion, he states that the next game is just the 5th game of the year and nothing more.
- Dr. Doom answered fan questions last week. This week, you can ask Kyle Orton a question.
- D.J. Williams’ performance helped squash the Cowboys.
- Knowshon Moreno is a candidate for Rookie of the Week. Go vote for him.
- Speaking of Moreno, he and Robert Ayers are proving to be well worth the draft and large contract.
- The hoodie obviously doesn’t make the man.
- Champ Bailey was surprised Tony Romo threw in his direction all day.
- See what the national media is saying here and here.
- All the Monday morning quotes from Josh McDaniels.
AFC West Links:
- Raiders head coach, Tom Cable, could be arrested. Things are already bad enough for that team.
- A new disorder from the AMA called Kansas City Chiefs Induced Tourette’s Syndrome.
- The Chargers get a much needed bye this week.
- A scientific look at which sport is the slowest: Football v. Baseball
- How a man can be emasculated at a sporting event.
- Favre, Favre, Favre. He’s not my Favre-ite. And here are the 10 stages of Favre grief.
- Why Chicago really lost the 2016 Olympic Games.
- With winter right around the corner, check your windows!
- Sadly, this might be true.