Can’t beat a 2-0 start to the season. Here are some links:
- Browns fans are using twitter to vent their frustrations.
- Ask Eddie Royal a question. He may answer on the Broncos weekly segment, “A few minutes with…”
- What’s age got to do with it? A mature Broncos roster brings success.
- You can’t beat a Josh McDaniels interview on the Monday morning after a win.
- We all know Brian Dawkins is a motor mouth, but he’s doing it in all the right ways.
- Kyle Orton is compared to Brady and Cutler.
- McDaniels got the 3-4 built more quickly than expected and it’s paying off.
- Shannon Sharpe had a lump in his throat as he addressed the Invesco crowd.
AFC West Links:
- The Raiders Michael Huff deserves an apology after picking off Matt Cassel twice last week.
- The Chiefs absolutely should have won their last game thanks to their defense.
- Even Norv Turner is telling us that his team is not as good as we all think.
- Denver Post sports columnist, Woody Paige, got his 300th win on Around the Horn.
- Here’s the longest basketball shot you will ever see.
- A drunk dial from Rex Ryan? Well, sorta.
- How would you react if you made a million dollar hole in one? Probably a lot like this guy.
- Dr. Lou talks to Michael Crabtree, the only rookie that’s still unsigned.
- The Cowboys stadium isn’t all that great. Make Jerry Jones stand here for a game and see how he feels.
- A letter from a bike thief.