A big weekend in football = a big link dump, so let’s get it started with the Broncos:
– The Broncos can take away many valuable lessons from the win against the Bengals.
– The Bengals, especially Ochocinco, are having a hard time swallowing this loss.
– Before Sunday’s game, fans in the Denver area were acting like the team already lost. What’s up with that?
– Practices will focus on getting the offense off to a better start.
– For Josh McDaniels, coaching runs in the blood.
– The Broncos and the Colorado State Lottery have teamed up with a Broncos themed lotto ticket where you can win some great Broncos prizes.
– A great summary of Josh McDaniels’ quotes about the game.
– Brian Dawkins knows how to get a defense fired up.
- This article is from a few years ago, but it gives us a better glimpse into the life of Brandon Stokley.
- Matt Cassel might be one of the most boring QBs around, so Style Points spiced up his story.
– Statistically speaking, the Chiefs shouldn’t have been in the game against the Ravens, but they were. How?
– The Raiders almost took out the Chargers! What!? Here’s a sweet recap.
– Shawne Merriman is off the hook. Now he can focus on the season.
– Here’s a glimpse into the mind of Al Davis and Co. through his trade chart cheat sheet.
- The MNF refs wore their throwback uniforms that reminded people of a certain fast food chain restaurant.
– There are some athletes that you want to hate, but just can’t. Case in point: Derek Jeter.
– Another case in point: Michael Jordan - The Greatest of All Time.
– Speaking of M.J., Derek Jeter, Dwayne Wade, and Carmello Anthony sent him congratulation videos.
– A hilarious NFL – Separated at Birth list.
– The Candy Man, Lamar Odom, finds something sweet about Kim Kardashian.
– The Bears are “considering some drastic measures to replace Urlacher”.
– The Bills loss to the Patriots last night left them speechless.
Tags: Bengals Bills Brandon Stokley Brian Dawkins Brian Urlacher Chargers Chiefs Denver Broncos Derek Jeter Josh Mcdaniels Lamar Odom Matt Cassel Michael Jordan Ochocinco Patriots Raiders Shawne Merriman